Many inventors help trying to bring their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I would provide a connected with some of this reasons you could obtain gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you could get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You want realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that regardless how to obtain a patent good a perception you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Listed below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may presently have a complete collection of products and not seeking add much more.
2. The product is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting corporation first to find their submission policy, plus they also rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You did not have proper contact information on your division. (That is one of the most effective mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to monitor you up.)
6. Include too many similar products and that marketplace is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a very small niche market and would like mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and inventhelp new inventions lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a lot information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has already been patented by someone else and want to find out if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on the actual marketplace. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t need a clue who competitors is that are available.
12. You sent a product that is just like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare much better.
13. Your idea is outdated or perhaps on the downswing compared to what will be coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming calendar months. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones inventing.)
15. These have received a comparable idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online in one of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down in accordance to that ailment.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, help to they participate in a quick look on your patent they make it a point it has lapsed resulting from non-payment of fees and features been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover the particular product. (This happens a lot)
20. There is design patent and designing around your patent is a straightforward task, as a result they should be expecting very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t take a outside ideas and does not publicize everyone. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they never look outside the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on their line for the year or the following year and aren’t open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and then your item has never been being produced or sold stores or online. So do n’t need to consider the risk for being the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take the time to on your own and understand your market, your commit that market and study part different yourself as marketable as is feasible.